Things I have done since arriving in Beijing two days ago:
- Gone to the airport twice
- Served as a Japanese<->Chinese translator for a Mongolian woman and a Chinese shuttle bus driver
- Met my landlord
- Won the non-car bed in an epic rock-paper-scissors battle
- consumed a lot of tea
- eaten Beijing roast duck
- registered as a foreigner at the local police station
- got a sim card for my phone
And now I am going to lie in bed for the rest of the day and read novels. You?
Cross-posted from Archives and Stuff.